Skip to content ↓

Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND) Provision in Cornwall

SEND provision for pupils with EHCPs in Cornwall is coordinated by the Statutory SEND Team, please use the link below to access their webpage and associated information and resources.

Cornwall Council SEN information here

Please also see signposting to Cornwall's SEND Local Offer.